Students who have completed their 200 hours Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification program* with me or with another teacher may enter into this Mentorship Program. You will be eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance since I am an authorized Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider.
This program consists of the following but, is also adaptable since there are all levels of this program with some students who are fulfilling requirements for their 500 YT certification and others who just want to continue to have support and feedback from a teacher:
- Assist 15 classes consecutively.
- Attend 5 consultation sessions, either in person or on Skype/Zoom, that last between:30 to one hour. These sessions can be solo or group depending on how many are in the ongoing program at a given time.
- Complete custom assignments and practices.
- When possible, assist at workshops and retreats at cost–or through special arrangement.
- The student will get 15 public classes gratis, to be used by them or assigned to another.
- Fee: $345. for students who have completed teacher training with me or are regular students, and $395. for those who have not. Payment method: Cash payment is appreciated. Venmo is second best (david-moreno-moryoga) Check to David Moreno, 2930 Domingo Ave. Berkeley, CA 94705 or Paypal, ([email protected])
* Exceptions to certification programs made for those with a sincere commitment that isn't interested in certification.
About the Training
1 Month Winter 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
Darren Main, Jason Bowman, Darcy Lyon, David Moreno, Harvey Deutch, and Jane Austin
Location: Yoga Tree Potrero or Zoom