Month Long Intensive
New Dates Coming Soon!
With Darren Main, Jason Bowman, Darcy Lyon, David Moreno, Harvey Deutch, & Jane Austin.
The Yoga Tree Basic Teacher Training program is a 200-hour Level One certification program carefully designed for serious students of yoga who want to deepen their practice as well as for those students who wish to become teachers themselves. Because diversity is at the heart of Yoga Tree’s approach to yoga our trainings are taught by a variety of Yoga Tree’s senior teachers.
Topics include proper alignment, assisting, sequencing, philosophy, anatomy, prenatal yoga and restorative yoga.
1 Month Winter 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
Darren Main, Jason Bowman, Darcy Lyon, David Moreno, Harvey Deutch, and Jane Austin
Location: Yoga Tree, Mission
Students who have completed their 200 hours Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification program* with me or with another teacher may enter into this Mentorship Program.
This program consists of the following but, is also adaptable since there are all levels of this program with some students who are fulfilling requirements for their 500 YT certification and others who just want to continue to have support and feedback from a teacher:
- Assist 15 classes consecutively.
- Attend 5 consultation sessions, either in person or on Skype, that last between :30 to one hour. These sessions can be solo or group depending on how many are in the ongoing program at a given time.
- Complete custom assignments and practices.
- When possible, assist at workshops and retreats at cost–or through special arrangement.
- Student will get 15 public classes gratis, to be used by them or assigned to another.
- Fee: $300. for students who have completed teacher training with me or are regular students, and $375. for those who have not. Payment method: Please write check to David Moreno. Paypal option is available, please add 2.% to payment. Thanks.
* Exceptions to certification programs made for those with sincere commitment that aren’t interested in certification.